As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Channie's #ad
4th, Grades 3rd, Size 8.5” x 11”, Double Digit Multiplication Math Practice Worksheets, 50 Pages, Channie’s One Page A Day Workbook, and 5th #adChannie's #ad
- Made for grades 3 - 5; visual tool allows Elementary School Children to Practice Multiplication Exercises Daily with High Accuracy. Vertical lines, and divider lines guide ones vs.
25 single-digit aligned multiplication problems per page correct answer earns 4 points; Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Repetition and Calculation. Tens place to avoid confusion, Color-Coded Blocks, Improve Accuracy, and Reduce Stress.
Patent pending; easy tear-off one page per day; 50 pages. Great educational complement to primary school math books; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Multiplication; 25 Pages Printed Front and Back, 50 Working Sheets. Practice activity paper pad includes multiplication Chart; Loved by Teachers, Parents, and Homeschoolers; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|
2. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Scholastic Success with Fractions & Decimals, Grade 5 Success With Math #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- A valuable teaching tool. Great for the classroom or at home. Easy to follow, fun lessons. Correlated to state standards. Fraction and decimal skill building practice.
3. Creative Teaching Press #ad
Creative Teaching Math Minutes, 5th Grade activity workbook 100 minutes to better basic skills #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- Sold Individually. Grade level: Elementary-Middle School. Creative teaching Press Brand of Products. Short name: book math Minutes Grade 5 112 Pages. Typical use: instructional Materials / Math / Problem Solving.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
96pgs Common Core 4 Today, Carson Dellosa | Common Core Math 4 Today Workbook | 5th Grade #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Common Core aligned. Daily practice paired with weekly assessments. Reproducible. A full 40 weeks of activities. Ready to use for warm-ups, centers or early finishers.
5. Learning Resources #ad
3-1/2in, Ages 3+, Multicolor, Set of 4 Assorted Colored Buzzers, Game Show Buzzers, Learning Resources Answer Buzzers #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ways to make learning fun: Actively engage students with "game-show" style buzzers. Great for classroom jeopardy or family feud: A perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class. Make different sounds: Four distinctly different, attention-getting sounds enable teachers to clearly identify who buzzed in first.
Buzz when you have the answer: Response buzzers let students easily buzz when they have an answer. Games for class & home learning: Ideal for ages 3+. Use as jeopardy buzzers or buzzers for Family Feud.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Math Cubes Manipulatives, Linking Cubes, Learning Resources MathLink Cubes, Set of 100 Cubes, Homeschool, Easter Gifts for Kids, Educational Counting Toy, Early Math Skills, Math Blocks, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Early stem activity: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning. School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction.
Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, subtraction, matching, Addition, Color identification, Eye-hand coordination, Grouping, Patterning, Nonstandardized measurements, Fine motor skills, making 10, Shape identification, counting to 100, Comparison, Graphing, skip counting, Motor planning.
Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities. Easter toys for ages 5+.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Teaching aids, Learning Resources Fraction Tower Activity Set, 51 Pieces, Ages 6+, Math accessories #adLearning Resources #ad
- Each cube is labeled on 3 sides. Ages 6. Great for visual learners these cubes feature fractions, decimals and percents clearly marked on each side. Set includes 51 chunky, thirds, fifths, eighths, tenths, color-coded cubes representing the whole, sixths, halves, quarters, durable, and twelfths.
Teach decimal, and fraction concepts in a hands-on, percentage, tangible way with these color-coded cubes. All cubes are interchangeable, for example, so, you can make a whole with two ¼ cubes and one ½ cube.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pizza Fraction Fun Game, 13 Fraction Pizzas, 16 Piece Game, Ages 6+,Multi Color #adLearning Resources #ad
- Game features 7 different ways to play with multiple levels of challenge. Segmented pizzas provide a multisensory way to introduce and explore fractions. Practice identifying fractions, matching fraction equivalents, and performing fraction addition and subtraction.
Includes 13 double-sided pizzas, 3 double-sided spinners, and instructions. Winner of 2 awards, Ideal for ages 6+.
9. Workman Publishing Company #ad
Workman Publishing Everything You Need to Ace English Language Arts in One Big Fat Notebook Big Fat Notebooks #adWorkman Publishing Company #ad
- Definitions explained. Critical ideas highlighted in neon colors. Mnemonics for memorable shortcuts. Doodles that illuminate tricky concepts in marker.
10. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Word Problems 140102, Carson-Dellosa Task Cards #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- Free online resource guide. Includes common Core correlations for easy planning and progress tracking. Includes write-on/wipe-away cards with critical thinking activities. For whole group, small group, or individualized instruction and differentiation. Contains 100 mathematical word problems.