As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eureka #ad
Eureka Educational Learn to Count Tub of Counters for Classrooms, 200 pcs #adEureka #ad
- Learn to count plastic chips storage container measures 3. 75'' x 5. 5'' x 3. 75''. Includes 200 plastic counter chips in 1 plastic storage jug. Each plastic chip is 1'' in diameter and has a small ridge for easy stacking.
Learn to count, sort, and identify colors with this colorful educational tool. Plastic chips come in 5 different colors and are easy to clean and sanitize, perfect for the classroom! .
|Manufacturer||Berwick Offray, LLC #ad|
2. Really Good Stuff #ad
First Grade, Really Good Stuff 163233 Math Mats Dice Games – Turn Math Practice Into a Game with These Engaging Mats – 24 Double-Sided Mats –Kindergarten, Second Grade #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Easy-to-use: with these mats, all you need is a pair of dice and a dry erase marker for hours of fun math practice in the classroom or at home. What’s included: this interactive game comes with 24 6"" by 9½"" double-sided mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate, 3 each of 8 unique mats.
Inform and engage: math mats dice games are an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of basic math skills, addition and subtraction through 20, including counting, and more.
3. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Grades 2-3 Language Arts Game #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Lets children practice skills in language arts, grammar, vocabulary and more. Designed for 2nd-graders and 3rd-graders. Includes synonyms cards, antonyms cards, homophones cards and more.
4. A Reason For #ad
Kids Help Books for Homeschool, & Home, 2nd Grade, Vocabulary & Comprehension Skills, Second Graders Practice Workbooks for Words, A Reason For Spelling Student Workbook Level B, Classroom #adA Reason For #ad
- Packed second grade workbook - 60+ total exercises to strengthen comprehension and fundamentals. A reason for difference - Our mission is to equip teachers and inspire students. Proven 2nd grade spelling Workbook - A Reason For workbooks sharpens your child's spelling skills.
100% learning guarantee - A Reason For will refund your purchase if you are not satisfied. Scripture spelling Practice - Each lesson includes learning scripture through practicing spelling.
5. Channie's #ad
Channie’s One Page A Day Workbook, Size 8.5” x 11”, 25 Sheets, Grades 2nd and 3rd, 50 Pages Front and Back, Triple Digit Math Practice Worksheets #adChannie's #ad
- Boxes are large and numbers are lined up so children can easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. Print, write, and calculate; daily practice pad builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Addition and Subtraction; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books.
Uniform blocks, green shade, and visual spacing lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, use proper spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Number Size; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys; 8.5
5 x 11 inches. 24 triple-digit aligned addition and subtraction problems per page correct answer earns 4 points; highly visual triple-Digit Color-Coded Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Green Shade Anchors Bottom Number to Separate the Problem from the Answer; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks.
We will add the answer sheet to future production. Visual writing paper, patent pending; strong visual color-coded double-sided math problem Sheets with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades 2 - 3; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Triple-Digit Math Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education. Download Answer sheet on Amazon for now.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|
6. Gamenote #ad
520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom, Gamenote Sight Words Swat Game #adGamenote #ad
- Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players. Build spelling, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game. Perfect classroom group & family game. Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, 1st, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, Kindergarten, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9.
Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, each size up to 7. 6 × 2. 9inch. 5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books, included 5pcs vocabulary cards.
Because the game is so physical, Say It, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly.
See it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged. Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. Great teaching tool: activity Guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces. More words, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books.
7. 3D Learning LLF #ad
Learning Poster for 1st and 2nd Grade, Back to School Supplies, Advanced Sight Words Poster 101-200 for Second Grade, Laminated 14x19.5, Educational Charts, Classroom Posters and Decorations #ad3D Learning LLF #ad
- Ideal for first and second grade levels. Dry erasable and water resistant. Ideal size- 14x19. 5 inches, homeschool room, bulletin board, front and back lamination makes a perfect fit for classrooms, learning centers, 80# cover stock glossy art paper, or kids’ bedrooms.
If your kids have mastered the first level then this chart is the next step up. Extension to sight words 1-100- this poster is intended to supplement sight words 1-100 sold separately.
Made in usa- printed and hand-packed in USA to ensure quality prints reach your hands. Laminated- double sided flush lamination to provide extra durability. Best value- high quality poster at an affordable price means the best value you will find anywhere. Flush lamination are cut along the very edge of each poster exactly same size as poster.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Money Recognition, Counting Game, Easter Gifts for Kids, Easter Toys, Ages 7+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Money skills: Learn valuable money skills through fun game play. Homeschool or class games: 2-4 players. Play money: includes game board with spinner, play bills, markers, 100 plastic coins, and dice.
Play money for kids: pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -. 995" quarter. Easter Games! Money game for kids: players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line.
9. Channie's #ad
Channie's One Page A Day Double Digit Math Problem Workbook for 1st, 3rd Grade Simply Tear Off On Page a Day For Math Repetition Exercise! #adChannie's #ad
- Vertical lines, color-coded blocks, improve Accuracy, and Divider Lines Guide Ones vs. Tens place to Avoid Confusion, and Reduce Stress. Made for grades 1 - 3 ; visual tool allows Elementary School Children to Practice Additon and Subtraction Exercises Daily with High Accuracy.
Loved by teachers, parents, and Homeschoolers; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. Great educational complement to primary school math books; Encourages Academic Discipline, and Love for Math; 25 Pages Printed Front and Back, Independent Student Work, 50 Working Sheets.2
25 double-digit aligned addition & subtraction problems per Page correct answer earns 4 points; Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Repetition and Calculation. Patent pending; easy tear-off one page per day; 50 pages.
10. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Writing, Speech, Language, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, emotions, communication, and behavior.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.