As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff 164038 Secret Sight Words 1st 100 Fry – Fun Game Uses Letters and Pictures to Reveal Secret Fry Sight Words – Build Letter and Sight-Word Recognition and Letter-Sound Association #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- It is a great tool to help reinforce classroom learning on breaks or over the summer. Common core ready: really good stuff secret sight words 1st 100 Fry is aligned with Common Core and state standards. Under each picture, students place a letter chip representing the initial sound.
For school and home: 1st 100 fry secret sight words is perfect for learning at school and continued practice at home. You can feel good knowing that it is designed to work with your language arts curriculum.
They will be excited to reveal the secret word and can easily flip over the chips to self-check. Includes: 38 laminated sight word cards 3-, a sturdy storage box for easy game piece management, 132 sturdy laminated chipboard letters in various quantities of each letter, 5-, 4-, 6- letter words, and a Really Good Instructional Guide.
When all the letters are in place, the secret fry sight word is revealed! For grades pre-k–1: fry secret sight words game is a fun way for young students to build letter and sight-word recognition and letter-sound association. Fry sight words: help students become fry sight word sleuths with this fun and interactive game.
2. Mead #ad
Grades K-2 Writing Workbook, Wide Ruled Comp Book, Blue Marble, Mead Primary Composition Notebook, Lined Paper, 100 Sheets, Dotted Notebook Perfect for Home School Supplies #adMead #ad
- Pages printed with solid and dotted line primary ruling for practicing writing the alphabet. Durable cover with secure sewn binding; 200 pages per book 100 sheets. Inside front cover includes manuscript and cursive alphabet for reference.
|Manufacturer||ACCO Brands Corporation #ad|
3. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Flash Cards: Sight Words #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Plastic-coated for color-fastness and durability. Made of heavy duty cardstock. Laminate for extra durability. A wonderful study tool. Give children a head-start in reading with these double-sided flash cards.
4. School Zone #ad
Ages 6 to 8, Place Value, Regrouping, 1st & 2nd Grade Math, Fact Tables, and More School ... Workbook Series Deluxe Edition 64-Page, School Zone, Addition & Subtraction Workbook, 64 Pages #adSchool Zone #ad
- Made in USA. Contains one sixty-four page workbook. Available in a variety of different age groups. Available in different themed activity books. Full of different activities to help your child develop their skills.
5. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
100, Flash Cards: Numbers 0 #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Give children a head-start in math with these double-sided flash cards. Made of heavy duty cardstock. Plastic-coated for color-fastness and durability. Laminate for extra durability. A wonderful study tool.
6. PACON #ad
40 Sheets, Pacon Multi-Sensory Raised Ruled Tablet, Ruled Long, 5/8" x 5/16" x 5/16" Ruled 10-1/2" x 8", White #adPACON #ad
- Tablet it tape-bound at the top with a heavy chipboard back and printed cover. Includes 40 sheets that are ruled on both sides.
Helps students learn to stay within the guidelines through two senses: sight and touch. Raised ruled paper with raised blue headlines and red baselines. Ruling size is 5/8" x 5/16" x 5/16".
|Manufacturer||Pacon Corp. #ad|
7. PlayMonster #ad
Sight Words, Lauri Pocket Chart Cards #adPlayMonster #ad
- Children learn to recognize sight words; color-coded by parts of speech. Contents: 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide.
With this card set, kids start by learning sight word recognition, pronunciation and spelling. Includes 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide. This versatile learning tool serves a wide age range.
Perfect for the classroom or home use. Then they move on to recognizing parts of speech, forming sentences and using punctuation. For ages 4 and up. Durable 3" cards are perfect for use in Lauri hanging pocket charts; can also be used on their own as flash cards.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|