As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources MathLink Cubes, Set of 100 Cubes, Math Manipulatives, Math Counters Cubes for Kids, STEM Based Learning, Ages 5+ Develops Early Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, matching, fine motor skills, Subtraction, Comparison, skip counting, Addition, Graphing, Eye-hand coordination, Patterning, making 10, Color identification, Shape identification, Grouping, counting to 100, Nonstandardized measurements, Motor planning.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, Easter or even for Homeschool.
School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction.
Numberblocks toys: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning. Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities.
2. hand2mind #ad
Homeschool Supplies Set of 4, Easy To Follow Guide, Math Manipulative Supplies, Individual Practice For Children At Home Or Classroom, hand2mind Individual Student Manipulative Kit For Kids Ages 5-7 #adhand2mind #ad
- It's a great way for parents to be introduced to hands-on math practice. Simplify math: math kit gives kids a hands-on tool for learning and reviewing math concepts: pattern, one more and one less, addition, place value, probability, multiplication, measurement, division, subtraction, number sense, counting, pattern block relationship, decimals, pattern block fraction, make ten, geometry, fraction, sorting, and practice time concepts.
Reinforce math at home: the getting started activity guide introduces parents, teachers, or educators to hands-on manipulatives. Ideal math kit for students in kindergarten, it comes with an activity that is easy to follow.
The booklet outlines a description of what is base ten blocks, color tiles, and pattern blocks. Easy to follow: for each of the manipulatives, materials that are needed, and step-by-step instructions. The activity section provides a short overview, first and second grade.
Packaged for individual use: there are blank worksheets that go with the activities, making learning time for you hassle-free! The visual tool allows students to have hands-on practice in the classroom or outside of the classroom. 4 math manipulative kit: each kit comes with 20 base ten units, 100 plastic snap cubes, 40 foam 1 inch tiles, 1 plastic geared clock, 20 base ten rods, 5 base ten flats, 1 ruler, 1 deck of cards, name tag for the bin, 2 dice, 27 foam pattern blocks, plastic storage bin, and manipulative guide.
3. hand2mind #ad
Rainbow Circle Math Manipulatives, Unit Fraction, Homeschool Supplies Set of 5, Fraction Manipulatives, Fraction Games, Montessori Math, hand2mind Plastic Connecting Fraction Circles #adhand2mind #ad
- Unit fraction math manipulatives: The 5 color fractions manipulatives circles represent 5 value of fractions. The pieces can be locked together in a circle using the plastic ring. Our math manipulative fraction circles are Montessori themed, meaning that they're hands-on for kids to learn on their own.
Rainbow circle pieces: each of the fraction circles has a color that represents a halves, sixths, fourths, thirds, and eights. Fraction circles can be use to help students see relationships between fractional parts of the same whole.
4th grade math: students often struggle to visualize and understand the concept of fractions. They can compare and order fractions, see equivalent fractions, and explore common denominators.
The plastic math circles are durable and easy to clean. Montessori materials: the bright and colorful circles make learning fractions fun and engaging for your kids. The fraction manipulatives allow your students to develop a deeper understanding of fractions through hands-on experiences. Fraction circles: teach students to name fractions and decimals, comparing and ordering fractions, improper fractions, mixed numbers, and model different operations involving fractions.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
4. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Regrouping Mats and Manipulatives Kit Set of 4 – Interactive Mats and Manipulatives Help Students Solve Problems at School or Home – Write On/Wipe Off Mat for Repeated Use #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Inform and engage: teach and reinforce the concept of regrouping while adding and subtracting in an engaging way. For school and home: the regrouping mats are perfect for practicing addition and subtraction using regrouping at school and continued work at home.
It is a great tool to help kids with their math homework or distance learning. Students write a problem on the write on/wipe off mat and solve the problem right on the mat using the sturdy manipulative pieces.
You can feel good knowing it is designed to work with your curriculum. Master regrouping: regrouping mats and manipulatives kit helps students master regrouping in a fun and interactive way. Common core ready: really good stuff regrouping Mats and Manipulatives Kit is aligned with Common Core and state standards.
Kit includes: regrouping mats and manipulatives kit includes 4 13” by 12” Write Again wipe-off laminate mats, 216 thick cardboard 1” round manipulative chips 72 each of ones, tens and hundreds and instructional guide for teaching ideas and reproducibles for practice. The mats and chips are color-coordinated and perfect for small group work, independent practice or learning centers.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Plastic Base Ten Starter Kit #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes: 100 individual units, 10 flats, 30 rods, 1 cube, and 107 page Base Ten Book. Help students understand abstract base ten concepts; including place value, estimation, operations and fractions. For 3-4 students. Ideal for ages 6+. All cubes made of durable plastic.
6. hand2mind #ad
Shapes for Toddlers, Preschool Learning, Geometry Set, Home Schooling Materials Pre-K Set of 60 Blocks, Montessori Math, hand2mind Foam Attribute Blocks Student Kit, Manipulatives for Preschool #adhand2mind #ad
- Great for preschool activities: Our attribute blocks help teach early learners sorting, matching, and shape identification while providing quiet entertainment for young ones.
Learn early sorting skills: Each 60-piece set has 5 shapes, in 3 different colors. Early math manipulatives: attribute blocks are key math manipulatives for young students in preschool or kindergarten and work great in the home or the classroom.
Pre k school supplies: this classroom kit includes 1 set of 60 attribute blocks with a sorting tray. Attribute block geometry set: Our hand2mind attribute shapes make for fun sorting and easy clean up.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
7. hand2mind #ad
And Geometry, Montessori Math Sets of 72, Triangle Geometry, Shape Geometry, Geometry Resource, Explore Angles, Shapes, Math Manipulatives, hand2mind AngLegs Geometry Set with 2 Protractors #adhand2mind #ad
- Explore early math concepts: as they attached additional legs, calculate area and perimeter, and find center points. The large anglegs pieces measure from 5 cm to 14. 5 cm. Math angle strips are easy-to-manipulate, students study polygon heights, adjustable so that they can be snapped together.
Shape geometry: snap together the anglegs that comes in 6 lengths and 6 colors to create a multitude of different geometric shapes like triangles, polygons, squares, and rectangles.
Protractor math tools: these variety packs of colored Anglegs comes in different lengths that allow kids to build polygons of their choice, as well as protractors to help measure angles.
Geometry resource: anglegs is an essential math tool to teach shape identification, basic measurement, spatial reasoning, and more. Geometry kit: the montessori math materials are provided for individual and small group math activities to explore triangle geometry and measurement at all levels.
|Manufacturer||ETA Hand2Mind #ad|
8. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind-93534 Hands-On Standards, Spanish Translations for Key Materials, Learning at Home Family Engagement Kit for Grade 4, Math Activity Book with Math Manipulatives #adhand2mind #ad
- Reinforce math at home: Designed to support remote learning, summer school, and extra help at home. Versatile visual tool: there are blank worksheets that go with the activities, making learning time for you hassle-free! Allows for students to have hands-on practice outside of the classroom Parents are introduced to hands-on math practice.
No devices required. Ideal math kit for fourth grade. Easy to follow: math manipulatives align with the activities in the booklet. Learning by doing works: students in activity-based programs perform up to 20% higher than groups using traditional or textbook approaches.
Simplify math: home learning math kit covers 6 weeks of comprehensive activities, games, and parent support. Includes everything you need: comes with simple planning calendar, Pattern Blocks, Fraction Circles, math activity book, Protractor, Base Ten Blocks, hands-on manipulatives Cuisenaire Rods, Color Tiles, and Dice and resealable bag for storage.
If purchasing for summer, choose the grade that was recently completed to help prevent summer slide. Teacher approved: 96% of teachers believe in hands-on learning. Growing minds with hands-on learning: For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping students unlock their full potential.
9. edxeducation #ad
Homeschool Kit for Kids, Set of 74 Math Manipulatives + 50 Activities + Messy Tray, edxeducation FunPlay Number Rods #adedxeducation #ad
- Play is the best teacher! Our high-quality, educational resources fulfill learning needs 12 years. Create & learn -- activities include colorful illustrations and creative design ideas! These activities provide a basic understanding number relationships and measurement while fostering creativity.
Create 10-minute activity stations around the home with this home learning kit and other titles in our FunPlay range! Early math for ages 4+ -- use this educational toy to teach children how to count, add and measure. Help them improve focus -- let kids practice their focused attention skills.
Kids will love to play and learn with stress-free, symmetry and making a hundredths flat, hands-on math lessons. Learning through play -- our products inspire children to play with purpose. Each quantity is a different color, which helps children with number identification and comparison. You can create an entire learning station! Count by color -- this learning resource helps children visualize counting to 10 Foster problem-solving and logical thinking as children work through the activities! Extended tray options -- our fun2 play infinite black mini tuff tray product #66115 pairs with 4 FunPlay Messy Trays.
Hands-on math lessons -- this in-home learning kit includes advanced math options such as rotation, or 100cm. 74 rods, 50 activities & messy tray -- this kit includes 1 messy tray, 25 double-sided activity cards and 24 number blocks which represent quantities 1-10 .