As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Key Education #ad
Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K, 1st, & 2ND Grade & Ell #adKey Education #ad
- Supports ncte and NAEYC standards. Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions. Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels.
Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards. Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, punctuation, capital letters, and building sentences language skills.
2. Key Education Publishing #ad
840008, Key Education Publishing Big Box of Sentence Building Games Learning Materials for Age 5 and Up #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- That are color-coded by part of speech they represent. Booklet with directions and teaching suggestions. Winner Creative Child Awards. Games include scrambled Sentences, Spinner Game, and much more.
Supports national ccouncil Teachers of English standards. Also includes 4 blank write-on/wipe-off puzzle pcs. 4 pg. X 2. 2 in. 2. 2 in. Features 250 puzzle pcs. Improve sight word recognition, teach punctuation, increase fluency, build vocabulary, and introduce grammar.
3. hand2mind #ad
Homeschool Supplies Set of 156, Visual Aid For Parts of Speech And Affixes, Usage And Punctuation, hand2mind Reading Rods Sentence Construction Cubes For Kids Ages 7-12, Learn Grammar #adhand2mind #ad
- Hands-on learning - build, revise, and enhance sentences of increasing complexity with this hands-on literacy tool. Great in the classroom - use for small group or 1: 1 instruction, word work, or for accompanying small group guided reading, or a writing workshop lesson to provide immediate hands-on practice.
Reading rods help parents reinforce literacy concepts at home through hands-on learning.
Supplement skills at home - great for early reading and writing practice, homework help, or for use during breaks and weekends. Color-coded for easy identification - rods are color-coded by parts of speech: nouns, adjectives, adverbs, verbs, prepositions, and punctuation. Great value - includes 156 linking cubes.
4. Learning Advantage #ad
Learning Advantage Build-A-Sentence Game 6002 #adLearning Advantage #ad
- For 2-4 players. Players take turns spinning the spinner. Players learn to put sentences together correctly as they choose simples words that represent "Who", "Where", "What", and "When". They select a word that is color-coded to the spinner.
5. Eureka #ad
Eureka Educational Tub of Word Tiles Classroom Supplies for Teachers,160 pc 867450 #adEureka #ad
- Learn to read, adjectives, spell, and make sentences with this fun and colorful educational toy! These classroom word tiles are color-coded by parts of speech to help children learn about verbs, nouns, and more!.
This colorful classroom supply is a must-have for kindergarten and preschool teachers! Includes 160 color-coded word tiles in 1 plastic storage tub. Word tile storage tub measures 3. 75'' x 5. 5'' x 3. 75''.
|Manufacturer||Berwick Offray, LLC #ad|
6. Learning Advantage #ad
Learning Advantage 6006 Super Sentence Game, 2.5" Width, 8.5" Length, Grade: 2 to 4, 9" Height #adLearning Advantage #ad
- Emphasis on identifying singular and plural subjects, and using verbs that agree. Use who, where, what, and when phrases to build grammatically-correct sentences.
Practice in keeping in the same tense - past, present, or future - throughout a sentence. Reinforce correct grammar by constructing grammatically correct sentences using who, what, where, and when phrases.
7. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Carson-Dellosa Key Education Write-On/Wipe-Off: 52 Puzzle Pieces with Writing Lines Manipulative 846038 #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- Write alphabet letters, words, or sentences. Includes 50 write-on/wipe-off lined puzzle pieces. Perfect for any classroom.
52 write-on/wipe-off lined puzzle pieces. Learn a variety of basic skills with this multi sensory tool. Draw pictures, or write math problems, words, alphabet letters, or sentences.
8. Key Education #ad
Big Box of Scrambled Sentences Educational Board Game #adKey Education #ad
- Improve sequencing skills. Each puzzle piece is self-checking and students can create silly sentences that will induce fun and giggles. Build early reading and word recognition skills. Children decode words using the illustrations as context clues. 90 beautifully illustrated puzzle pieces.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Visual, Homeschool, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Tactile and Auditory Learning, 114 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. After one of the 220 dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.